home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sale extention! Support Small Businesses~


Post for FFC#28 "Get in the Spirit"

 

Small Business Saturday 2013

Small Business Saturday is November 30th
Saturday, November 30, 2013 is Small Business Saturday® – a day to celebrate and support small businesses and all they do for their communities.  Please join the  SBA
(small business's association) and organizations across the country in supporting your local small business by shopping at a small business.
 
Hello My Crafty Friends!!
As you can see from above, today is Small Business Saturday. If I am to be completely honest, I had never heard of small business day before. I recently found out about today's special day just a couple of days ago while watching the news on TV. It kind of tugged at my heart with joy when I heard the news doing a small broadcast about small businesses and honoring them with a day of acknowledgement. Not many people stop to think about us little girls in the crowd. When I think of craft businesses, I automatically start thinking the big girls, A Cherry on Top, 2 Peas, Simon Says, Lawn Fawn, Echo Park, Close to my Heart, etc. Well we exist too!! There are us little ones just starting out and hoping to make it big like the rest of them big names.
 
I can think of a few small business's who have been in business for a short time now and then there are a couple very NEW small businesses such as 3 Twenty Crafts. Exactly 9 days ago today, 3 Twenty Crafts opened their doors. Speaking of 3 Twenty Crafts, the Black Friday sale has been extended until December 3rd!! To see the coupons being offered just refer back to this post. Please take the time to take advantage of these sales and keep in mind that a small company such as this, is starting off SMALL. So while you may not consider some of the sales being offered anything great in comparison with those big girls' sales, this is why. But our smaller companies need love too my friends. I do not just speak on behalf of myself and my newly born company, I speak on other new companies who are small and hoping to grow up like the big girls. A few other small businesses that I know of that are brand new or just about 1 year old are:
 
 
So my friends, I ask you to please stop by my store and have a look around. Take advantage of the sales that I am offering if you see anything you like. Just a heads up, my stamp sets, Winter Wonderland & Background Builders are very low in stock and almost sold out.. so if you want them go grab them while you can and get the free shipping!
I also ask you to stop by the stores that I listed above and show them some love and support too. Even if you cannot purchase anything today, stop by and at least get on their mailing list. These are some great businesses whom just like myself, are trying to make a living in this world to support our families and pay our bills. So please take time today to visit a small business whether it is online or if you are out shopping for the Holidays and getting some sales in. I am sure that I speak for all small business owners when I say that we value your business, time and friendship.
I personally just want to say thank you for everyone who will stop by my store today and for those of you who have already placed orders with me in the past week.

Until next time my friends, Enjoy life's blessings~

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jo, for the shout out for Paper Sweeties! That was so nice of you! I wish you much success in your new business venture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the shout out, Jo! It was such a pleasant surprise to see the Pretty Pink Posh Shop listed- you're so sweet. Wishing you great success in your business this upcoming year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~