home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, June 6, 2014

Winners!!!! FFC# 50 & FFC#51

 
Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun-day Friday challenge
 #50 & #51 posted below! Are you one of them lucky winners???

 
Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #50"It's Sketch Time":

#1-----> Emily Shroom
#4------>  Red Obsession
#6------>       AJ
 
 And now our winner of the 5 pack of digis from StampArt Designs is...
 
 
 
 
       
 
 And now our winner of the 3 digis by Limited Runs Digital Stamps is... 

    
 


Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #51"Life's a Beach":

#1-----> Ellibelle
#8------>  Jackie C.
#11------> Janice
 
 And now our winner of the 7 pack of digis from Bugaboo is...
 
 
 
  

Congratulations to all of the winners!
All Winners & Top 3 winners Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!
 
  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking me in the top 3 for the sketch challenge and congrats to all the winners (c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for placing my lighthouse acrd Top 3. thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking me as the winner of the 3 digis from Limited Run. I just sent you an email. Congrats to all of the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats everyone!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly,blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~