home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Tuesday, March 31, 2015


Hello friends!
This is just a quick post to let you all know that I am selling my Cricut Imagine and cartridges. This machine has only been used maybe 4 or 5 times at max. I originally had a buyer for this machine but the deal fell through on ebay awhile ago, so I am offering it here to you as well. The machine does not have its original box but it will be boxed up and packaged tightly and securely for shipping.

Here are the cartridges that I am putting together with the machine for sale:
Imagine More


Hopscotch


Best Friends


Blossom


JT


Mystical Garden


Nursery Tails


Snow Angel


(1) NIB Color Ink


I am asking $325.00 +  half price shipping.  The retail value comes to a little over $740.00 so this is a great deal. If you are interested email me at joann6274 at gmail dot com. This will be on a first come basis and I will accept paypal payment only. As soon as I receive payment, I will ship out the next day.

Until next time, Enjoy life's blessings~







2 comments:

  1. What a great deal I hope someone snaps it up quick smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've sent an email and haven't received a response regarding your sale items.
    terriavidreader at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~